- I am 45years old and have been in the photographic industry for 23 years.
- I worked in a photographic laboratory for 13 years.
- I worked with and was taught by one of South Africa’s top photographers.
- Creativity and determination are the keys to my success.
Relationship building with clients is crucial to my business and personal growth
I started of my career in the darkroom where I was taught how to print, which has given me a strong understanding of how images need to be photographed to capture the moment.
- I have worked on numerous projects ranging from people to architecture.
- I have had the opportunity to travel to many destinations within South Africa where I have worked on community based photographic assignments.