Born on June 20th, 1982. In Serbia.
He recived degree of Marketing at University of Nis-Serbia, where he has lived since 2001.
He has been actively engaged in photography since 2002. In 2004 he had his first exhibitions. During that period he became a member of PON, photo club from Nis, and in 2005 he recived a diploma from creative photo school. He has held three solo exhibitions so far and over a hundred group exhibitions in the country and abroad, where he was rewarded and his photographs were published in many expert journals “ Independent, CNN, Professional Photographer magazine, Refoto … “.He has a PA2 Photo Association of Serbia title. He currently acts on organizing exhibitions and photo schools.
– Special Dejan Mancic Foundation reward for 2005, which applied as a countribution and stimulation to the young who are engaged in photography..
– Young photographers group exhibition in Italy, 2007 at MART Museum of modern and contemporary art of Trento and Rovereto.
– Participation in “ Kosovo Diary “ http://www.kosovodiary.com project, which was co – financed by the EU through the Media Fund, a programme for the support of professional media development in Serbia, menaged by European agency for reconstruction.
– Special award-Art partner project photo exibition.Is powerty(in)visible in Europe-Brussels 2010.
– Silver award in China 14th International Photographic Art Exhibition. 2011. One of the most important events hosted by China Photographers Association. This large-scale international photography exhibition, patronaged by FIAP, is hosted every two years since being approved and established by Ministry of Culture of PRC in 1981. Exhibition has drawn 72,678 entries by 7,298 photographers from 88 countries and regions, and set a new record with the amount of entries.